Sunday, October 28, 2007

Seeking motivation on this fine Sunday morning!

I'm stuck......between languishing projects!!!! AAAAACK!!!! I did pick Fran up last evening and decided to work on the verse section...should go quickly and then it will really seem like I'm making progress and I'll decide to plod on to the rest of the piece.

I haven't been spending much time in the sewing room though. These are components for my version of the vintage red stars quilt I showed in a previous post:



Surely will be a lovely quilt when finished! How can it not be---what with all of those yummy wonderful Moda fabrics...have I ever documented how much I LOVE Moda fabric? I LOVE MODA FABRIC! Just wanted to get that out there...ha! Okay---and it has RED in it...my favorite color...and I'm using that fabulous pear fabric from a Brannock & Patek fabric line (Say It With Flowers) from a few years back.....lots of wonderful components that should make me really want to work on this! But.........here's the state it's in:



What is wrong with me? LOL I'm not really in the mood to do much of anything lately. I DID get a lovely new contraption......does this make me a knitter now????



I own a fabulous yarn swift sort of thing now! Lovely! Note the fabulous handspun angora bunny yarn that's waiting........what, might you ask, is it waiting for? Well...it's waiting for the Royal yarn ball winder to arrive in the mail that I also ordered. Then I can magically transform my skeins of handspun yarn into center pull balls and how cool will that be? But in the meantime...here it sits.....

Soooooooo....I think I'll do this. I will put a pot of coffee on.....start some laundry.....do some piecing on the red stars for a bit.....then at some point retire to the living room to stitch on Fran...and maybe bake today. Now..off I go to find that motivation to accomplish all this! :o) I'll report back with any progress! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Yummy stuff, Kim....
Hugs,
Deb