Monday, October 08, 2007

OMG! Gotta Love Them Cowboys!!!!!

WHAT*A*GAME! Oh my holy goodness gracious!!!! WOWZER!!!! How 'bout them COWBOYS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

The heart was pounding and racing....the family is asleep....I think I threw my shoulder out triumphantly pumping my fist and jumping around the living room...albeit silently...so as not to wake the sleeping family. WOW! I won't be able to sleep until 2AM now! LOL

Hope you enjoyed the game if you watched it. Whether you were for the Cowboys or not...it was a great game! :o)



1 comment:

Jacque said...

Oh man..I was dying too! Marc loves the Cowboys and we typically watch MNF irregardless of who's playing, but last night they really stopped his heart a couple of times! : )

Glad you enjoyed it as much as he did! I was upstairs and could hear him yelling and kept flipping over and cringing...so glad they were able to pull it off!