Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just touching base.....

busy week with VERY VERY VERY exciting things happening, of which I cannot blog about at this very moment. But I'm quite hopeful to have some exciting news to share with you all in the next couple of weeks!

How's THAT to pique your interest? ha!

I've been working away on the red stars quilt.....but have no photos to share with you right now because I'm too lazy to go downstairs and take any!

It's been a rainy and chilly day today......yesterday was beautiful! 70s! Perfect! Today---rainy and 50s...but hey, the Cowboys won! YAY! So all is good in my world.

I'm getting ready to *GASP!* pick up a needle and stitch for a bit! Paulette---you can pick your jaw up off the floor now! ha! Just kidding! I am going to work on Fran though, and will post a progress pic at some point this week!

Take care! :o))

UPDATE--Progress pic of Fran---she's not holding my interest.....UGH! Maybe if I stop working on the boring sky/cloud thing and work on something more colorful, fun and small! :o)

4 comments:

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Oh, but "Fran" is such a great sampler, Kim! You have to forge ahead on her once in a while! I'd also love to be a little bird in your basement...or, no, maybe a little mouse. One who is nice and goes outside to pittle..:)
Hugs,
Deb

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Also, what NEWS???? I'm not a good "waiter." :[

Me

Anonymous said...

Look at poor Fran...how can you put her down, you meanie? She's soo wone-wee. LOL

Paulette

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Kimber...check out my blog, you've been tapped with a Smile Award!
Love,
Deb