Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's All About the FACE TIME

Okay---I have been remiss-------my dear friend, Paulette in Omaha (Hi, Paulette!) has let me know she enjoyed reading about my soon to be sis-in-law, Mona (Hi, Mona!)...and her quilt that I gifted to her.....and Paulette reminded me that yes, indeed, I have also gifted a quilt to her in the past.....with lovely pear fabric included (ha!).....and yet, I had no photographic proof nor any photographic show of gratitude for said gifted quilt. Sooooooooooo....she has graciously provided such proof:


I think it's all about the face time! ha! JUST KIDDIN Paulette!!! :O) You know I love ya! For those of you who don't know her...she is a very gifted and talented artist...currently designing her own line of needlework samplers! You can see her work here http://www.plumstreetsamplers.com/

Some day I hope to design some samplers of my own! But for now...I live vicariously through Paulette! :o)

1 comment:

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Well, you little quilter, you!! That's fantastic that you made a quilt for Paulette! OMGosh!! I love the pears and the fabs you chose. Just darling. I'm glad she shared with you and us, Kim! You're just amazing, my friend!
Hugs,
Deb