Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just for you, Deb!



I wanted to post pics of the finished and washed Bullseye, just for Deb! ;o) I think they both turned out great!!! I just love how the quilt puckers up and instantly looks aged when you wash and dry it! Mona & Richard were thrilled to take theirs home with them, and I have heard that it's already made it thru the wash and has been trimmed up and ready to snuggle!!! :o)
Tonight, I'm down in the sewing room, working on another quilt. This one using all civil war reproduction fabrics and it will be all scrappy (surprise surprise---my fav' type of quilt!). I will post progress pics when there's something to actually look at! Right now it's not very entertaining. ;o)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Glad you posted pictures of the finished quilt - I always wash my quilts once before giving them to anyone as I like the way they soften up too. Love the dog pictures too. Little Emmit is just too lovable!

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Kim!!! I've been out of commission lately with stuff and just catching up tonight so hadn't seen the bullseye finished!!! It is amazing. I love it! You still have to send me the pattern so I can be a copycat!!!
Love you,
Deb