Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ARE YOU READY....

for some FOOTBALL!!!! Okay folks....set your clocks......get your beverages and snacks in order....locate your local Fox HDTV channel and get ready for 7PM kickoff tomorrow night of the greatest football team of all times...no silly....not those Colts.....the COWBOYS!!!! :o) Preseason starts tomorrow and you'd think it was a flippin' holiday around here!!! I'm just giddy at the thought of football season! YEAH! Hubby, of course, thinks I'm a little off kilter with my football obsession.....but I am who I am! ;o) He loves that about me.....ha!

Go Cowboys!!!! More later................

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My husband is a die hard Raiders fan. If we lived in Oakland there's no doubt in my mind my husband would be a face painter. We've even considered moving out there but his favorite team happens to live in one of the most expensive areas of America. No way am I moving there just so he can have a great 16 weeks of the year! He's commissioner of his fantasy football league and has been getting ready for their draft in a week or two for the last month.