Sunday, August 12, 2007

Abigail Progress for Sunday

I haven't really worked on my Abigail Parrish sampler since that night back in May in Peoria, my return trip home from burying Dad. Well....it was time for her to see the light of day and for me to actually get busy with her. I have finished the first complete band! YAY!



It's so nice to just be sitting in my comfy chair with needle and silk and stitching again! Although anything yarn-related is still in the back of my mind! :o) I'm stitching Abby, as she is fondly called, on a beautiful Lakeside Linens vintage wash linen, though I can't remember which one, using silks by Vikki Clayton aka Hand Dyed Fibers www.hand-dyedfibers.com Check out her website...she has the most luscious hand dyed silks at SUCH a reasonable price! And if you love ribbon....even if only to pile in a little basket and admire, she has yummy ribbon too!

I hope you've all had a wonderfully peaceful Sunday! *Peace!*

No comments: