Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........


You KNOW you're in for it when the weatherman is using the word "ARCTIC". Have I ever said how much I completely detest cold?? Seriously....it's like it gets down in my BONES and I just can't STAND the cold! So remind me again why we live here when there are so many OTHER places to live! Oh sure...we toss around moving....moving to Florida....or moving to Georgia.....but that's about all we do. If any of you out there live in Florida or Georgia, please share with me how much you LOVE it, how long you've lived there, etc.

In the meantime....here's a picture of Emmitt, with his little red sweater on. Even HE hates the cold...he shivers uncontrollably if he doesn't have his sweater on! Aaaah...I've found my soul puppy! :o)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

My DH has been walking around mumbling under his breath about moving to Florida all week. It's 5 degrees here right now and it is almost 11:00. I just love Emmett, what a cutie. I had a schnauzer named Schautzie when I was a girl.

Kim said...

Katrina--where do you live? We're in South Dakota...BRRRRR......Thanks for the nice compliments on Emmitt! I just love him to pieces! :o)