Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lazy Sundays


Do you not just love lazy Sundays? I figured with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I may as well take advantage of a lazy day while I can! I'll make up the menu and grocery list this evening though....gotta pick up a turkey too.

I've been working on Be Kind & True and should have the alphabet finished in about an hour! ;o) Give or take a few. LOL

Here's a photo I took of Emmitt today. He's posing on my Kaffe Fasset et al prints quilt...I finally made the binding and sewed it on this morning. Now I just have to do the hand work. It's not a specific pattern....I just gathered all of my Kaffe prints, Amy Butlers, Martha Negleys, etc and pieced them into 1/2 square triangles and then just randomly sewed them together in no particular order or formation. I just love the way it turned out...very chintzy old English looking.

I hope your weekends were lazy and productive all at the same time! Take Care!

No comments: