Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brrrrrrrr.......

Definite chill is in the air! YEAH!!!! I LOVE Autumn! LOVE it! More than summer I think! As I sit here, the weatherman is saying "Frost Warning" for tonight. :o) Definitely time for a trip to the orchard and pumpkin patch! Maybe this coming weekend.

Well...news in stitching world is that I finished Blackbird Designs Strawberry Garden this past weekend! :o) I don't have a pic just yet. Son Jake drained the batteries in my camera taking self-portraits the other day. But as soon as I pick some more up, I'll get that one all pressed and take a picture. Since that one is complete, I did pick Fran back up, if only for a short while.

Nothing much new on the homefront, but I did want to keep this updated a bit!

Until next time...........

No comments: