Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another hobby is a GOOD thing! Right?

I've decided to start and REGULARLY MAINTAIN a blog! And since I am a Threadhead in the ultimate sense of the word....what better title than Threadheads Unite! I would love to hear from other thread-obsessed people out there that love to Quilt, Cross Stitch, Knit, Needlepoint, etc! Those have been my obsession as long as I can remember. I remember being 7 years old and so darn excited when I got my pot holder weaving loom for Christmas! It was the BEST gift EVER! Can you relate? Those great colorful potholders that adorned mom's kitchen...even though they probably weren't her first choice in kitchen decor! Aaaaaah.....yes......the obession began early! What's your story? Stay tuned for updates on projects I'm working on and "OTHER" exciting ventures I plan to embark on! You won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

A fellow threadhead here~ although mainly I just stitch now. There was a time when I did needlepoint and crewel embrodiery. And I swear that before I die, I will make a quilt.

Your blog is great, I am enjoying reading it!